NoticeWe are currently in the process of repurposing this wiki as a forum for the Gene-Environment Interaction Workgroup.
Current Articles on Gene-Environment Interaction
- DNA methylation, behavior and early life adversity.
- Test for interactions between a genetic marker set and environment in generalized linear models.
- Influence of bacteria on epigenetic gene control.
- The flavonoid pathway regulates the petal colors of cotton flower.
- Individual cell based traits obtained by scanning flow-cytometry show selection by biotic and abiotic environmental factors during a phytoplankton spring bloom.
- Genetic variation in the base excision repair pathway, environmental risk factors, and colorectal adenoma risk.
- Global nutrition research: nutrition and breast cancer prevention as a model.
- Melanin-concentrating hormone receptor 1 polymorphisms are associated with components of energy balance in the Complex Diseases in the Newfoundland Population: Environment and Genetics (CODING) study.
- The genomic and cellular foundations of animal origins.
- Integrating evolution into ecological modelling: accommodating phenotypic changes in agent based models.