NoticeWe are currently in the process of repurposing this wiki as a forum for the Gene-Environment Interaction Workgroup.
Current Articles on Gene-Environment Interaction
- [Environmental factors in the pathogenesis of diabetes mellitus].
- Toll like receptor-4 896A/G gene variation, a risk factor for migraine headaches.
- The value of extended pedigrees for next-generation analysis of complex disease in the rhesus macaque.
- JC polyoma virus interacts with APOL1 in African Americans with nondiabetic nephropathy.
- DRM1 and DRM2 expression regulation: potential role of splice variants in response to stress and environmental factors in Arabidopsis.
- Gene environment interaction in urinary bladder cancer with special reference to organochlorine pesticide: a case control study.
- Susceptibility genes are enriched in those of the herpes simplex virus 1/host interactome in psychiatric and neurological disorders.
- Systems approaches to influenza-virus host interactions and the pathogenesis of highly virulent and pandemic viruses.
- Population growth of the floricolous yeast Metschnikowia reukaufii: effects of nectar host, yeast genotype, and host × genotype interaction.
- Genetic and environmental influences on eating behaviors in 2.5- and 9-year-old children: a longitudinal twin study.