NoticeWe are currently in the process of repurposing this wiki as a forum for the Gene-Environment Interaction Workgroup.
Current Articles on Gene-Environment Interaction
- [The role of genotype in the intergenerational transmission of experiences of childhood adversity].
- Gene-environment dependence creates spurious gene-environment interaction.
- [Lung cancer: progress in diagnosis and treatments. Topics: I. Epidemiology and pathogenesis; 2. The etiology of lung cancer].
- G2019S LRRK2 mutant fibroblasts from Parkinson's disease patients show increased sensitivity to neurotoxin 1-methyl-4-phenylpyridinium dependent of autophagy.
- Association between multiple sclerosis risk-associated SNPs and relapse and disability--a prospective cohort study.
- Childhood asthma and obesity--what is the true link?
- SIRT1 gene polymorphisms affect the protein expression in cardiovascular diseases.
- A new QTL for plant height in barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) showing no negative effects on grain yield.
- New insights into the epidemiology of childhood atopic dermatitis.
- Differences in DNA methylation by extent of breast cancer family history in unaffected women.