NoticeWe are currently in the process of repurposing this wiki as a forum for the Gene-Environment Interaction Workgroup.
Current Articles on Gene-Environment Interaction
- Genotype-environment interactions for quantitative traits in Korea Associated Resource (KARE) cohorts.
- Association studies including genotype by environment interactions: prospects and limits.
- Stem cells and aging from a quasi-immortal point of view.
- Pairomics, the omics way to mate choice.
- Association of XRCC3 and XRCC4 gene polymorphisms, family history of cancer and tobacco smoking with non-small-cell lung cancer in a Chinese population: a case-control study.
- Genetic and environmental influences on adolescent rumination and its association with depressive symptoms.
- Evolutionary genomics of environmental pollution.
- Integrated genomics approaches in evolutionary and ecological endocrinology.
- Ecological epigenetics.
- Eco-evo-devo: the time has come.