NoticeWe are currently in the process of repurposing this wiki as a forum for the Gene-Environment Interaction Workgroup.
Current Articles on Gene-Environment Interaction
- Have studies of the developmental regulation of behavioral phenotypes revealed the mechanisms of gene-environment interactions?
- Effects of cross-fostering on alcohol preference and correlated responses to selection in high- and low-alcohol-preferring mice.
- Within- and trans-generational plasticity affects the opportunity for selection in barbed goatgrass (Aegilops triuncialis).
- Non-heritable genetics of human disease: spotlight on post-zygotic genetic variation acquired during lifetime.
- Aetiology of hypospadias: a systematic review of genes and environment.
- Gene-environment interactions of selected pharmacogenes in arterial hypertension.
- RET promoter variations in familial African degenerative leiomyopathy (ADL): first report of a possible genetic-environmental interaction.
- Phenotypic plasticity and integration in the mangrove rivulus (Kryptolebias marmoratus): a prospectus.
- Pollen-mediated gene flow in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) in a semiarid field environment in Spain.
- Gene-environment studies and borderline personality disorder: a review.