NoticeWe are currently in the process of repurposing this wiki as a forum for the Gene-Environment Interaction Workgroup.
Current Articles on Gene-Environment Interaction
- Genetics: Unravelling complexity.
- Epigenomics starts to make its mark.
- Entering a new phase of immunogenetics in the idiopathic inflammatory myopathies.
- Current world literature. Genetics and epidemiology.
- The genetics of asthma and allergic diseases: pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together.
- Environmental and genetic contribution in airway epithelial barrier in asthma pathogenesis.
- Where GWAS and epidemiology meet: opportunities for the simultaneous study of genetic and environmental risk factors in schizophrenia.
- Early postnatal interference with the expression of multiple Sp1 regulated genes leads to disparate behavioral response to sub-chronic and chronic stress in rats.
- Reduced expression of STOP/MAP6 in mice leads to cognitive deficits.
- Genetic risk for schizophrenia, obstetric complications, and adolescent school outcome: evidence for gene-environment interaction.