NoticeWe are currently in the process of repurposing this wiki as a forum for the Gene-Environment Interaction Workgroup.
Current Articles on Gene-Environment Interaction
- Missing heritability of common diseases and treatments outside the protein-coding exome.
- The intestinal microbiome of fish under starvation.
- Both genetic and dietary factors underlie individual differences in DNA damage levels and DNA repair capacity.
- Prevention--what is the most promising approach?
- Will we be able to reverse the epidemiological trend?
- Fetal and early-life origins of allergy.
- Framing ethnic variations in alcohol outcomes from biological pathways to neighborhood context.
- Epidemiological, neurobiological, and genetic clues to the mechanisms linking cannabis use to risk for nonaffective psychosis.
- A pooling-based genomewide association study identifies genetic variants associated with Staphylococcus aureus colonization in chronic rhinosinusitis patients.
- The puzzled low prevalence of atopic dermatitis in kindergarten children in Romania.