NoticeWe are currently in the process of repurposing this wiki as a forum for the Gene-Environment Interaction Workgroup.
Current Articles on Gene-Environment Interaction
- Genetic and environmental influences on gas exchange.
- Hypertension: physiology and pathophysiology.
- Genotype by environment interactions in cognitive ability: a survey of 14 studies from four countries covering four age groups.
- Childhood maltreatment and psychopathology: A case for ecophenotypic variants as clinically and neurobiologically distinct subtypes.
- [Association between MAOA-u VNTR polymorphism and its interaction with stressful life events and major depressive disorder in adolescents].
- A study of changes in genetic and environmental influences on weight and shape concern across adolescence.
- Analysis of monoaminergic genes, childhood abuse, and dimensions of psychopathy.
- Depression and adolescent sexual activity in romantic and nonromantic relational contexts: a genetically-informative sibling comparison.
- Tests of a direct effect of childhood abuse on adult borderline personality disorder traits: a longitudinal discordant twin design.
- Epigenetics of human asthma and allergy: promises to keep.