NoticeWe are currently in the process of repurposing this wiki as a forum for the Gene-Environment Interaction Workgroup.
Current Articles on Gene-Environment Interaction
- Neurogenetics of aggressive behavior: studies in primates.
- Gene-environment interactions in the etiology of human violence.
- Genetic factors in anxiety disorders.
- Population-based association and gene by environment interactions in Genetic Analysis Workshop 18.
- Genetic and environmental influences on the prospective correlation between systemic inflammation and coronary heart disease death in male twins.
- Anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa: brains, bones and breeding.
- Influence of genetic polymorphisms involved in the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis and their interactions with environmental factors on antidepressant response.
- Genetic variation in multiple biologic pathways, flavonoid intake, and breast cancer.
- Genomewide interaction and enrichment analysis on antidepressant response.
- Understanding the relative contributions of direct environmental effects and passive genotype-environment correlations in the association between familial risk factors and child disruptive behavior disorders.