NoticeWe are currently in the process of repurposing this wiki as a forum for the Gene-Environment Interaction Workgroup.
Current Articles on Gene-Environment Interaction
- Response to: 'The country of residence affects the phenotype of familial Mediterranean fever? Is it real or a selection bias?' by Korkmaz.
- The country of residence affects the phenotype of familial Mediterranean fever: is it real or a selection bias?
- Fluctuating selection models and McDonald-Kreitman type analyses.
- Altered phase-relationship between peripheral oscillators and environmental time in Cry1 or Cry2 deficient mouse models for early and late chronotypes.
- Comparative genomics analysis of Streptococcus isolates from the human small intestine reveals their adaptation to a highly dynamic ecosystem.
- Epigenetics: a new frontier in dentistry.
- Atopic eczema: a disease modulated by gene and environment.
- Maternal-fetal metabolic gene-gene interactions and risk of neural tube defects.
- Genetic and environmental interplay in risky drinking in adolescents: a literature review.
- A detailed gene expression study of the Miscanthus genus reveals changes in the transcriptome associated with the rejuvenation of spring rhizomes.