NoticeWe are currently in the process of repurposing this wiki as a forum for the Gene-Environment Interaction Workgroup.
Current Articles on Gene-Environment Interaction
- Effect of environment and genotype on commercial maize hybrids using LC/MS-based metabolomics.
- MDR-ER: balancing functions for adjusting the ratio in risk classes and classification errors for imbalanced cases and controls using multifactor-dimensionality reduction.
- Behind the wheel and on the map: Genetic and environmental associations between drunk driving and other externalizing behaviors.
- A twin study of the relationships among inattention, hyperactivity/impulsivity and sluggish cognitive tempo problems.
- Genetic factors may play a prominent role in the development of coronary heart disease dependent on important environmental factors.
- Familial Mediterranean fever: genetic update.
- Genetics of ANCA-associated vasculitides: HLA and beyond.
- Candidate genes involved in beneficial or adverse responses to commonly eaten brassica vegetables in a New Zealand Crohn's disease cohort.
- How genetic studies have advanced our understanding of age-related macular degeneration and their impact on patient care: a review.
- Modifying roles of glutathione S-transferase polymorphisms on the association between cumulative lead exposure and cognitive function.