NoticeWe are currently in the process of repurposing this wiki as a forum for the Gene-Environment Interaction Workgroup.
Current Articles on Gene-Environment Interaction
- Gene expression and phenotypic traits of Aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans in response to environmental changes.
- What can an ecophysiological approach tell us about the physiological responses of marine invertebrates to hypoxia?
- The nature of nurture: refining the definition of the exposome.
- [Role of genetic factors in development of occupational obstructive lung disease].
- [Environment and congenital urinary malformations].
- Influence of genes and the environment in familial congenital heart defects.
- Association between the TP53 polymorphisms and lung cancer risk: a meta-analysis.
- Early environmental factors, alteration of epigenetic marks and metabolic disease susceptibility.
- Environmental epigenetics: from novelty to scientific discipline.
- Genetics of diabetes--are we missing the genes or the disease?